MODERN CLOUD SOLUTIONS FOR MODERN ORGANIZATIONS.
Ready to take your business to the Cloud? CCS can offer the services to help get you there.
Our Cloud Solutions
You can benefit from cloud services by reducing overhead, lowering costs, and cutting down the amount of hardware needed to run a business. Cloud-based solutions, when implemented properly, can be accessed virtually anywhere in the world. This provides peace of mind, knowing your data is safe, and flexibility, allowing you to work from home or access data while on a trip. Your business will never have to stop working just because you do.
Whether you need Domain Registrations, SSL certificates, or Website Hosting, CCS is your one-stop-shop for all your web hosting needs.
If your business utilizes legacy mail services, then it’s time to upgrade to Hosted Exchange. Hosted Exchange services utilize cloud-based administration panels making it easy to create accounts, share public folders, share calendars and contacts, and have the power of a full-blown Microsoft Exchange server at your fingertips.
Mobile Device Management
Ensuring that your mobile devices are secure, appropriately configured, and optimized is part of an IT strategy many businesses overlook. With CCS’s MDM solution you can reduce your company’s exposure to risk, enhance productivity by enforcing corporate policies on company devices, and in return increase profits.
Having all your hosted services under one roof will allow us to manage your technology infrastructure while taking that very next important step towards the cloud.
Utilizing hosting services is an important aspect of any business. From domain registrations to your online presence on the web, CCS will work with you, one on one, to develop the most useful and effective hosting plan for your business, web applications and servers, or email platform.
- Domain Registrations
- Website Hosting
- Dedicated and VPS (Virtual Private Server)
- SSL Certificates
- SEO Search Engine Optimization
- Google Analytics Integration
How do we make this above work for you?
A CCS engineer will help you register, or transfer, your domain to CCSWebDomains.com. From there, we will activate a hosting account for you and help build, or transfer your live website, and upload it to the web. From there, we will apply best practices, ensure your website code is clean, and apply search engine optimization techniques to help you gain that extra edge on search engines such as google, bing, and yahoo. Utilizing an SSL certificate, we will ensure all data transferred across the web, or through email, is encrypted and secured. And finally, adding Google Analytics will allow you to track the site usage on your website. Ready to take the next step? If you have an existing database, or custom build application that runs locally in your network, our developers will redesign your application and set you up in the cloud on your own dedicated virtual server. Your application is now accessible globally and securely, with the latest technology platforms in place such as SQL Server 2008 R2, and .Net 4.0 programming techniques.
For Small Businesses that need access to files on the go, CCS has solutions to host your files in the cloud.
These files can be accessed from within and outside of the office network, and available to you 24/7, globally. This type of service can be especially useful for businesses with “Road Warriors”, external sales personnel, and remote users working from home or another region or the globe.
Additional benefits include:
- Preventing unauthorized access to your company files
- Providing access to users via custom security policies
- Locking down specific folders to specific users
- Able to access from any PC or MAC through any Web Browser
- Accessible via mobile devices and tablets
Moving your files to the cloud is just another step of your disaster recovery plan. Does your company have a disaster recovery plan? How will your business continue in the event of a disaster scenario, data loss, or long term outage? Let CCS put together a DR (Disaster Recovery) plan for you and be ready if and when a disaster strikes.
An E-Commerce solution is more than being able to sell your products on the web; it opens your business up to the world. With the proper E-Commerce solution, your business can become global overnight.
How it works?
- Our developers will work with you to design a custom layout and design for your future online store
- A customized admin panel will give you the ability to upload new products, change design layouts, adjust pricing and shipping prices, add new policies and promotions to your store.
- A custom built API (Application Programming Interface) will allow your store to communicate to the credit card processor of your choice allowing you to accept orders and credit card payments online.
- Finally, your E-commerce business will be hosted in the cloud. With this, you will have 24/7 uptime, no additional purchases or requirements on your end, and the ability for future updates and changes to be applied immediately by our developers.
Hosted Exchange services help small businesses build redundancy into their email platform while taking advantage of cloud based Microsoft Exchange services without the upfront costs.
What is Hosted Exchange?
Simply put, Hosted Exchange services allow Small Businesses to utilize Microsoft Exchange and Active Sync technology, without the overhead and costs of maintaining your own e-mail server, in the cloud. Small Business benefit the most from a Hosted Exchange platform. CCS will evaluate your business needs, number of users, and relative applications on your network to determine if going to the cloud is right for you. In many cases, hosting your own physical e-mail server just makes more sense. We will put together a plan that is the most practical and cost-effective solution for your business needs, while maintaining scalability and future growth capability.
Do I need Hosted Exchange?
If you or your business utilizes legacy mail services (ie: email accounts within your web hosting service, typically POP3 and IMAP) then it’s definitely time to upgrade to Hosted Exchange. Hosted Exchange services utilize cloud based administration panels making it easy to create accounts, share public folders, share calendars and contacts, and have the power of a full blown Microsoft Exchange server at your fingertips. And being cloud based, your email is not dependent on the machine you use. You can virtually access it from any computer, anywhere in the world, which is another step of taking your business completely cloud based. DR (Disaster Recovery) is always a concern, especially when you have clients that need to be contacted and responded to in a timely manner. Hosted Exchange is the perfect solution to ensuring your email services are disaster ready!
What are the benefits of Hosted Exchange with CCS?
Accessible around the world, Hosted Exchange services can be utilized on your mobile device, Outlook client, or (OWA) Outlook Web Access, from any web based browser.
Synchronization across all devices
The days of duplicate or missing emails are long gone! Active Sync technology keeps your inbox, folders, sent and deleted items, including your contacts and calendar in perfect sync across all your devices. For example, as you add contacts in Outlook, they’ll show up on your smart phone, and as you read and delete email on your tablet or phone, those changes will sync to your Outlook client.
Active Sync is supported across all mobile platforms including Android, iPhone, Windows Phone, and Blackberry, as well as tablets such as the iPad, Chrome Book, and Surface.
Every Hosted Exchange account comes with a free copy of Outlook 2010/2013 or 2011 for MAC. Outlook allows you to keep a local copy of all your email, contacts, and calendar, make changes when offline, and allow those changes to replicate automatically to the cloud when you’re reconnected to the web.
- Each account comes with 25GB of disk space
- OWA (Outlook Web Access) Access your email from any computer, anywhere!
- Share a group calendar with your co-workers and schedule meetings by sending and receiving invites straight into Outlook.
- Administrative assistance can manage other users’ contacts and calendar within an organization
- Spam filtering is included with every account
For small business who are not ready to spend thousands to install, upgrade, and maintain a physical onsite Microsoft Exchange server, Hosted Exchange is the way forward!
With an email archiving solution, every incoming and outgoing email is replicated to the cloud, before it comes down to your machine. And with the growing number of regulations companies need to abide by, this is the perfect solution to ensure compliancy.
As email usage continues to grow, storing and searching through older email is becoming a problem for many small businesses. Maintaining the files from an administrative and technical standpoint is also causing headaches that can be avoided. This is where email archiving comes in.
Why go with an Email Archiving solution?
- Law firms, healthcare providers, and financial entities have a legal obligation to keep email records for a set number of years, typically 7 years. Email archiving is always up and available.
- Tamper proof – Emails stored in the cloud archive cannot be deleted or altered. This ensures your safety, legal liabilities, and compliancy where needed.
- Encryption – All email is encrypted with AES-256bit cipher so only you can view the emails that are important to your organization
- Unlimited Storage – You will never be asked to purchase more storage or time. Every plan includes unlimited storage and a full 7 years of retention.
- Ease of use – Searching for emails is simple and quick since all email is archived on the back end database.
PST and Employee Protection
In addition to the benefits above, in the event you have an email account that is corrupted, deleted, or tampered with by an employee, you will always have the option to refer to the archive and obtain original incoming and outgoing emails to your organization.
Finally, a smaller mailbox size means faster performance, which in turn will result in more productivity and less hours spent by the IT staff managing large mailboxes and obsolete archives.
Mobile Device Management
Ensuring that your mobile devices are secure, appropriately configured, and optimized is part of an over IT strategy many businesses overlook.
With CCS’s MDM (Mobile Device Management) solution, you can. With MDM, you can reduce your company’s exposure to risk, enhance productivity by enforcing corporate policies on company devices, and in return increase profits.
Controlling an employee’s experience on mobile devices
- Set up access to corporate E-mail
- Find an employee’s lost device
- Assist with email access
- Send messages to device
Apply a standardized set of security policies across multiple devices
- Apply passcode settings
- Prevent a user from accessing the camera or USB storage device
- Prevent users from purchasing items through the mobile device
Take specific actions against a device
- Wipe data off a mobile device in case it gets lost or stolen
- Lock a mobile device
- Reset passcode
- Track lost or stolen devices using GPS
Report on the mobile devices that you are managing
- Generate inventory reports on mobile devices that provide insight into their software and hardware
- Maintain updated warranty information on all devices