CCS Online Vault is an online backup and disaster recovery service built to keep your business and client data secure while offering you peace of mind.
Every business needs a disaster recovery plan. Whether your needs are strictly file level off-site storage, or mission critical warehouse ready servers, where business operations can continue, CCS will tailor the plan according to your specific needs. Our servers sit in a controlled, redundant, and secure environment protecting your data at high encryption rates with daily monitors to ensure successful backups.
Benefits of CCS Online Backup include
- Secure Offsite Data Storage
- Fast restoration times
- 256-bit AES Encryption (Compliant with HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (SOX), FEMA, etc.
- Secure and Redundant Data Center
- Ability to backup Microsoft Exchange, Mailboxes, SQL, Sharepoint, Active Directory, VM Ware, Hyper V, and System State
- Ability to backup open files that are in use
- Ability to backup full images of servers
- 24/7 Monitoring and Alerts sent to a CCS Engineer ensuring backup reliability
Additional Key Features
- High performance backup A cross-platform and high performance backup solution
- Easy and instant restores Multiple recovery points with effortless Bare-Metal Recoveries and P2V migrations
- Highly scalable architecture Replicate and cluster across WAN to any Cloud Storage provider of your choice – Amazon, Azure, etc
- Complete protection for virtual environments Compatible with common physical or virtual server environments.
- Easy-to-use centralized management Web management interface allows easy remote configuration and management.
- Application aware disaster recovery In-depth integration with business-critical applications.
Additional Product Specs
CCS Online Vault supports all major operating systems (physical and virtual) and processor architectures.
CCS Online Vault Server software that is installed in the backup server is supported on:
Linux – Redhat, CentOS, Fedora, SUSE, Ubuntu, Debian, Mandrake
Windows – Server: Windows 2003 & above | Desktop: XP & above
CCS Online Vault’s client Software (Agent) that is installed in the machine that you want to protect is supported on: Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, Solaris, FreeBSD.
VMware – The CCS Online Vault Plug-in for VMware, based on the VMware APIs for Data Protection, enables the user to restore entire virtual machine or individual files.
Microsoft Hyper-V – The CCS Online Vault Plug-in for Microsoft Hyper-V enables the user to restore entire virtual machine or individual files.
Xen and KVM – The CCS Online Vault Plug-in for Xen and KVM allows user to protect virtual machines and application data within Xen and KVM virtual environments.
cPanel and MySQL
High performance and automatic cPanel and MySQL server backups with complete recovery flexibility. Multiple recovery points to perform granular restores to a specific point in time and significantly reduce data loss.
CCS Online Vault Microsoft Exchange plug-in delivers rapid point-in-time and granular recovery of specific user mailboxes, email messages, shared folders directly from Exchange server backups to a production Exchange server or PST file for fast and simple recovery.
Microsoft SQL Server
Comprehensive and continuous application-aware backup and disaster recovery for SQL Server 2008 and 2005 with capability to perform hot backup of user databases and SQL components.
Easily search and perform granular backup and recovery of SharePoint content in seconds for SharePoint sites and site collections
Contact us for a free estimate on backing up your critical data.